Change the day of the person with disabilities / everyday of ALL people
ACERCA DO PROJETO
December 9th is national day of the disabled person, in Portugal; December 3th was the international day of people with disabilities.
I propose that every day be of all people with their abilities, qualities and their difficulties. I propose that there be activities involving students with and without disabilities, monthly.
- Students will develop communication and sharing skills;
- Students may use alternative communication systems
- Students will contact other languages, cultures, skills and difficulties
- Students can show their skills in group work in the areas of art, physical education, reading, writing and functional skills
- Is intended to streamline a public TwinSpace
- Make multiple contacts, at least one monthly publication in the padlet
- Divulgate and dissolve the good practices that are exchanged between partners, in eTwinning, in the face of their schools, by email, in the local press …
- The use of technologies and padlet can be interesting and use traditional mail